Kyaa Matlab, like other digital platforms that inform and inspire, will use text, photos, videos, and audio to present rich content on a variety of topics. As a result, all video and audio content on topics ranging from sports to entertainment to business stories to spirituality will be used by self and third-party promotional content.
B. No content from KMVN should be copied or stolen and posted on any other medium. This will be a violation of the author’s copyright.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your own communications on the Web Site and any repercussions thereof, and that you will only use the Web Site to post, send, and receive messages and materials that are appropriate and related to the Web Site or the specific Internet Forum.
You agree not to:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others when using the Website, as an example, but not as a restriction; Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or offer to do the same (“Post”) any topic, name, material, information or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, infringing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, deceptive, disparaging inappropriate, profane, vulgar, obscene, indecent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• Post material containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• Post files that contain viruses, malicious code, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, software or content or engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts any features of the Web Site;
• Advertise, solicit or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business or commercial purpose;
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spam, phishing or unsolicited mass distribution of email;
• Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• Impersonate, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, any other person or entity;
• Falsify or delete any author attribution, legal or other proper notice or proprietary designation or label of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site;
• Post, list or collect information about other individuals, including e-mail addresses or images, without their consent;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations or promote or encourage illegal activity; or
• Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, or reverse engineer any portion of the Web Site or its contents.
Rules and Regulation
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and if you have any questions, contact Customer Service. Please rest assured that our working philosophy is that everyone benefits – our staff, our customers, and our firm.
These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of laws principles, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon.
You agree to read, understand, and be bound by the Terms by subscribing to or using any of our services, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. You must not subscribe to or use our services if you do not agree to be bound by the Terms.
You agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, sell, resell, exploit, transfer, or upload any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service for any commercial purposes, unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in writing by KM. The Service is intended purely for your personal, non-commercial amusement.
Intellectual Property Rights & Service
The KYAA MATLAB brand and logos (collectively the “KM Trademarks”) are trademarks and service marks of KM. Other KM, product, and service names and logos that appear on the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, who may or may not endorse, be affiliated with, or be related to KM. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the KMVN Trademarks displayed on the Service without our express written permission. All goodwill generated as a result of the usage of KMVN Trademarks will be used solely for our advantage
Third-Party Material: KM will not be liable in any way for any third-party content or materials (including users), including, but not limited to, any mistakes or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a consequence of the use of any such content. You recognize that KM does not pre-screen material, but that KM and its designees will have the right (but not the responsibility) to reject or delete any content made available through the Service in their sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, KMVN and its designees reserve the right to delete any content that violates these Terms of Service or that KM deems otherwise objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree to assess and assume all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or utility.
Write to Rashi Khanna on